ENJOY THE EXCITING ADVENTURE OF BEEN INSIDE THE PANAMA CANAL.
An unforgettable experience for those who love nature, adventure
“Explore at your own pace”
WATERSHED PANAMA CANAL & ECO BOAT TOURS
From any City Hotel, Playa Bonita Or RIU Playa Blanca
The exploration begins at the Miraflores Locks where you can marvel at the site of ships and freighters entering the Panama Canal.
Then, visit the historic Canal Administration Building; opened in 1914, its grand lobby is embellished with impressive murals that vividly tell the story of the Canal’s construction.
Finally, we will stroll along the charming cobblestone streets of Casco Antiguo . Tracing its history to 1673 and filled with splendid Colonial architecture, this UNESCO World Heritage Site is today one of Panama City’s liveliest districts.
- Ideal for first-time visitors or those on a short stay.
- The itinerary will appeal to travelers with a range of interests.
- See and do a lot in a short time.
- Round-trip transfers are included.
The Panama Canal Visitor Center opens now with Covid-19 restrictions from Tuesday to Sunday,
8:00 am - 5:00 pm. The fe is $10 per person to enter and you can pay using US cash, Visa or Mastercard.
On mondays we go to Pedro Miguel Locks parking area where we can see the locks. No fee here.
How can I book?
- Worry free tour reservation. Deposit is not required until we confirm the tour. We will kindly ask a deposit by PayPal or Visa/Mastercard. The balance may be paid in US dollar when you meet you guide. We will kindly ask a deposit by PayPal or Visa/Mastercard. The balance may be paid in US dollar when you meet you guide.
We also accept full payment with Visa or Mastercard online, just request de link.
How much is for the Private Layover tour?
- It depends for the group size or if you travel Solo. We have sedan, Minivan, Large van 9 seaters, Bus and Coach Bus.
Can I book a Tour from a hotel or from another airport?
- Yes, we can adjust the tour they way you can explore Panama as you prefer.
Can I add other places to visit?
- Yes, We can visit the Seafood Market, Former US military bases,Temples, Causeway Amador, Ancon Hill. You need at least 4 hours to make sure you can visit the city.
Can I book this tour the day I am leaving Panama and drop me off at Tocumen Airport?
- Yes, We do many tours like this. Some people stay in Riu Playa Blanca and they do not have the time to come to the city and explore it, as the hotel is about 2 hours away, You can book with us your departure and go to the Panama Canal visitor Center, the old town and try the real local food.
Price Chart / Only from City Hotels or Tocumen or Albrook Airport
1-2 Travelers $139
3-5 Travelers $199
6-9 Travelers $299
What is included: tolls, highway, sales taxes, driver-guide, private car, 5-hs tour. Any extra hour is $25
What is not included: Canal entrance $10 per person, Lunch, gratuities.